Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pre-ordered Games

Blog Entries
    Not upset just tired of buying this game and being super dispointed with it and I was really looking forward to getting Crysis
    Crosshair Extreme IV
    AMD 1090T oced to 4.2 all day
    8 gb Dominator @2000mhz
    crossfire XFX 6950 2GB stock Bios
    256 Samsung 830 secondary WD 500 black
    enermax 850WATT PSU
    Thermaltake Kandolf LCS modded case

Sorry your not happy with black ops Bloody. I think it is fun and I am a fanboy I can't help it.

Blog Entries
    It's ok I am just disappointed it is not much better then BLOP it is better then the MW series ,, I guess I waited to long to get it and didn't hear you guys saying anything negative about it other then the sound so I had higher hopes for it . but the hip fire is ridicules the sound is horrible and there is some guns that are just stupid over powered but the maps do look cool but you can't enjoy them because if you spawn and don't go into a full sprint you get bashed for camping LOL
    Crosshair Extreme IV
    AMD 1090T oced to 4.2 all day
    8 gb Dominator @2000mhz
    crossfire XFX 6950 2GB stock Bios
    256 Samsung 830 secondary WD 500 black
    enermax 850WATT PSU
    Thermaltake Kandolf LCS modded case

I'm not happy to have spent another 60 bucks on something I had before with MW2, or any other COD series for that matter. Same old same old, quite disappointing. My hope is that Far Cry 3 is holding up to its hype. We'll see next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodystumps View Post
    It's ok I am just disappointed it is not much better then BLOP it is better then the MW series ,, I guess I waited to long to get it and didn't hear you guys saying anything negative about it other then the sound so I had higher hopes for it . but the hip fire is ridicules the sound is horrible and there is some guns that are just stupid over powered but the maps do look cool but you can't enjoy them because if you spawn and don't go into a full sprint you get bashed for camping LOL
    that's what you get when you develop for consoles first and then try to port to PC. Epic Fail!

I wouldn't build my hope up on Far Cry 3 from what I remember Far Cry 2 was a real pain to connect to friends. Hopefully they have improved it.

You're right:, it was bad. I guess I'm looking for a release that exites us all, where we can't wait to get online and lay our hearts out. We shall see.

Sent from my TeamDRH ICS for GTablet using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries
    Farcry 3 preordered!

Battlefield 4

Kiteman
    Drakos
    Tritonb
    Tr21X
    Bloodystumps
    Last edited by Bloodystumps; 09-22-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    There is a game called KiteMan?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2